We always recommend that you ask questions when looking to find your Home Inspector. Here are 8 great questions to ask:
- What does the inspection include?
- What experience do you have?
- Can you provide me with references?
- Can I shadow you during the inspection?
- How many inspections have you undertaken in the last 12 months?
- How long will the inspection take?
- How much will the home inspection cost?
- Can I view a sample report?
One thing to note when looking to find your Home Inspector – a 2011 survey from the American Society of Home Inspectors found that the average Inspector performs just over 200 home inspections annually.
If the Home Inspector is not performing at least this many you may receive a less than average home inspection!
If you have any questions or wish to book a County Home Inspection, please contact us at 705 957 3642.